Product measurement (initial part measurement PSW)
Dimensional measurement of technical mechanical parts or fine mechanic parts for inspection.
Detailed comparison of nominal and actual:
- Import of the reference CAD data in standard or special formats: IGES, VDA, STEP, JT Open, STL, CATIA v4/v5, UG, Pro/E, Parasolid:
- Automatic primary arranging of the CAD data without 3D interaction.
- Defining of the coordinate system in article 3-2-1, Best Fit, RPS, Plane-Line-Point etc
- Defining the tolerance of the CAD data.
- Comparison of actual, nominal CAD data comparing.
- Marking of the inspected segments.
- Calculation of the material thickness of the whole surface
- I-Inspect: simple listing of examination guide and measurement principles and inspection manuals.
- GD&T evaluation according to the standards DIN ISO 1101 and ASME Y14.5.
- Inspection of the primary defined dimensions of the examined parts.
- The inspected results of the dimension are shown in the form with or without tolerances.
- Full traceability of the construction and evaluations.
- Performing a measurement protocol in standard or VDA format.
For the customer we can provide a measurement protocol in .pdf or in .xls form.